Sunday, August 7, 2011

This and That

It was a busy weekend!  Here are just a few of the things I did......

On Saturday, my husband and I got up at 6 a.m. and went kayaking - what a lovely morning!  Here are a few pictures:








I made four new soaps - Sleeping Angels, Christmas Tree, Dragon's Blood, and Peaches 'N Cream.  Here is a picture of Dragon's Blood just after I made it.  You can see a picture of this cut in the video I mention below.
 
New Soap - Dragon's Blood

I made homemade chutney!  So much better than store bought!

Chutney boiling away
 
Lots and lots of Chutney!
 And I made a new YouTube video showing all my soaps - many new ones!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juWHh0O6I2s

I have also been very busy listing new bracelets on Etsy - more to go too!

No comments:

Post a Comment