Thursday, April 5, 2012

Solid Lotion Bars Abound!

The latest craze in my shop is Solid Lotion Bars!  What is a solid lotion bar you ask?!  Well, let me tell you!

It is the answer to dry skin!  It is exactly what the title indicates!  It is lotion but in a solid form.  My lotion bars come wrapped in plastic wrap and in a resealable plastic bag.  I utilize the wrappings to hold the lotion while I rub it on my body.  The heat from your skin warms up the lotion bar and begins moisturizing immediately!  My lotion bars are made from a combination of oils (Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Beeswax) and fragrance oil!

One of my customers raved about how my lotion bars "de-Shreked" her feet!  I love that kind of feedback!





Here are a few of the scents I currently offer in solid lotion bars:

Dragons Blood

Cotton & Blossoms

Gardenia

Lavender

Vanilla

I have about 20 scents currently available in my shop, Faith, Soaps & Love so please stop by!

tracy








2 comments:

  1. De-shreked feet is a very good thing!

    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your stuff! Current favorite...Dragon's Blood...for now. What boggles my mind is how awesome Toasted Rice smells! I am STILL working on the sample you sent but I see a bar in my very near future!
    If my opinion matters to any, I highly recommend trying them all! : D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your opinion matters a ton! FYI - Toasted Rice is a limited edition lotion bar! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete