Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Big Changes While I am Waiting

There have been many big changes around my soaping workshop lately - the least of them is my inventory is way up!  That is because my sales have been way down..........pout.  I figure God is giving me some down time to get organized and get some things done.  So, while I am waiting.....

What have I done?

Well......I became incorporated!  I am now Faith, Soaps & Love, LLC!!!  Woot!

And......I started my own website!  I still sell on Etsy but now purchases can be made at www.faithsoapsandlove.com

And.......I became a member of The Handcrafted Soapmakers Guild!  I know, who knew there was such a thing, right?!  The Guild is the only international non-profit trade association serving the handcrafted soap industry.



And.......I completely organized my soap room!  I can now grab bars of soap to fill orders without moving around dozens of baskets to find the right ones!  Here is my soap wall:



And.....I have made tons and tons of soap! Here is what the curing rack looked like a couple days ago....it is even more full now! 



So, while I am waiting for sales to pick up, I am reminded of this fabulous song by John Waller.  Here is a link to the song and below are the lyrics.

While I'm Waiting | John Waller

I'm waiting
I'm waiting on You, Lord
And I am hopeful
I'm waiting on You, Lord
Though it is painful
But patiently, I will wait

I will move ahead, bold and confident
Taking every step in obedience
While I'm waiting
I will serve You
While I'm waiting
I will worship
While I'm waiting
I will not faint
I'll be running the race
Even while I wait

I'm waiting
I'm waiting on You, Lord
And I am peaceful
I'm waiting on You, Lord
Though it's not easy
But faithfully, I will wait
Yes, I will wait
I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
I will serve you while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting on You, Lord

6 comments:

  1. Very nice! I myself have found myself waiting and this was very timely! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks,I needed that! Good luck to you,Tracy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God works in mysterious ways His wonders to perform. I have seen it happen with my Etsy shop. A lull, a prayer of letting go, let God, and then sales, often too many to handle. You are tracking it perfectly. Now, please come and organize my paper craft room for me! Beautiful work! The best to you. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the great words Karen! The last couple months have been great - hoping to keep up the pace and quit my pt outside job soon! I count God's blessings daily. tracy

    ReplyDelete