Thursday, January 29, 2015

On Being an Introvert And Sharing My Faith

Photo Courtesey of http://www.teereps.com/products/introverts
Ok.  How many of you can relate to this t-shirt?  I know I can!  You may be surprised with the number of shows and markets I do, that I am actually an introvert!  Some days it is down right impossible to even think about being around people!  I have learned to push through because what a lonely life I would have not being around people!

So how does an introvert like me share their faith?  Very quietly!  lol  I am not one to shove my faith in your face.  I don't go around quoting scripture (at least not out loud!).  I just try to lead a Godly life and pray my actions will win over the non-believers.

Another way I quietly share my faith is through my soap.  Have you ever seen the stamp that is on each soap?


Anise Essential Oil Soap

Autumn Lodge

Chai Tea

What is J316?  I get a lot of people thinking it is an item number or a means of tracking inventory!  It actually stands for John 3:16 from the Bible.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotton Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.   (NKJ)

Champange

Cherry Blossom

Coffee House

The gift of everlasting life is free!  It is a choice on your part; you just need to accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior and repent of your sins.  What does it mean to repent?  Well, besides asking for forgiveness for your wrong doings, you need to turn away from those wrong doings and not do them again.  It is amazing that once you do this step, things of this world begin to look very different!  For me, over time the behaviors I once felt were just fine for me to do just dropped away.  Music choices changed, life style changed - on and on it goes!  It wasn't that I intentionally decided not to listen to certain music but when I did, I heard it with new ears.  I was surprised to hear the lyrics and was actually embarressed by them!


Fairy Dust
I also put scripture verses on my solid lotion bars!  Here are some examples:

Lotions available here

We all have different gifts and things we are comfortable with.  Publically speaking about anything much less my faith, is something I am not comfortable with!  So, I will continue my quiet, introvert way of sharing!

If you want more information about asking Jesus to be your Lord & Savior, here is a website that explains it all and gives you the Prayer of Salvation (also called the Sinners Prayer).

In His Name,

Tracy
Faith, Soaps & Love
Facebook

2 comments:

  1. Great Blog T! Believe it or not (prob NOT) I was very much an introvert, it has taken a lot of hard work to bloom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris! And bloom you have! I want to be just like you when I grow up! <3

      Delete