Friday, April 29, 2016

How Many Licks to Get to the Center??????

Ok - I am not actually talking about Tootsie Pops but I have been testing how many showers it will take to use up an entire bar of Faith, Soaps & Love soap and this made me think of that old commercial!


So, how many showers do YOU think it will take?!  I have decided to turn this into a contest.  All you have to do is email me how many showers you think it will take to use up an entire bar of soap.
 
Here is the bar I started with - Cherry Blossom.  It weighed between 4.75 and 5.00 ounces.
 

 


 
I will take entries though May 15.  Only one entry per email address.  If you enter more than one time, I will take your first entry.
 
THE PRIZE - If you pick the right number of showers, you will win a $20 gift certificate to my website!  If there is more than one person with the correct answer, I will use Random.org to pick a winner.
 
Have a fabulous day!
 
Blessings,

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment