Monday, July 18, 2016

Fall Soaps Already!




Minnesota is in an Excessive Heat Watch this week so it seems a bit silly to be talking about fall soaps but they are already in the works!  

This year we will have:

Coffee House - Awaken your senses with the invigorating aroma of a steaming cup of freshly brewed coffee from full-bodied Colombian Arabica beans.  In this soap you will find notes of coffee beans and freshly brewed coffee accentuated by hints of rum, brandy, brown sugar, and cocoa beans.  I replaced the normal water in my recipe with super strong coffee for an even bigger java kick!

Apple Cinnamon - This one smells just like the yummiest apple you have ever had the privilege of eating and then some. It has hot and spicy notes of cinnamon and cloves and the mellow scent of red apples.

Buttercream & Snickerdoodle - This one is sweet and yummy with rich caramel and cream notes. There are hints of nutmeg and praline as well as base notes of cocoa and vanilla.

Cinnamon Sugar - This one smells just like a hot, sticky, sweet cinnamon bun!  It has notes of warm ginger, cinnamon and cardamom.  Num!  

All this is subject to change of course and if you follow me on social media you have already heard about my soaping disaster using an amazing smelling fragrance called Pumpkin Lager.  Needless to say, I will not be offering a soap scented with that after all!  I may even add another one to the list above!

Don't forget, I have moved away from Etsy and am really hoping I can get all you shoppers on board over on my website.  Please don't forget about me!

Blessings and thank you for all your support!

tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment