Faith, Soaps & Love sold a lot of soap in 2016 - thank you! I thought you might like to see what our best sellers of 2016 were. Below are the top 10 selling soaps of 2016 - is YOUR favorite on the list?
10. Three Wise Men - When Jesus was born, the Magi presented frankinscense and myrrh and gold to Him. These valuable items were standard gifts to honor a king or deity in the ancient world: gold as a precious metal, frankinscense as perfume or inense, and myrrh as an anointing oil. Three Wise Men was crafted to convey this gifting. It is a wonderful, comforting combination of frankinscense, myrrh, patchouli, and sandalwood.
|Three Wise Men|
9. Lavender - Sure, you could buy any old soap but why? You are not here to settle and neither are we! It is time to relax! Release the tensions of the day with with lavender essential oil soap.
8. Naked - Naked shampoo? You heard me right! For all you purists out there, this is a completely unscented, untinted shampoo bar that will leave your hair amazingly clear of all the silicones that standard shampoos leave on your hair. This works equally well as a soap too - it is not just for hair! The lather is amazing. This soap is a must have for those who are scent sensitive.
6. Midnight Pomegranate - The relaxed feeling of cuddling up on the couch in front of a roaring fire with a kitty (or two) on your lap and a steaming cup of tea in your hand has been captured in this handcrafted soap! With notes of pomegranate, twists of orange and a touch of cinnamon and vanilla, you will be wisked away to the couch in your imagination!
5. Beloved - When you were growing up, your mother probably wore this amazing, high end perfume (Ch*n*l). The scent still brings me back to when I was a kid and my parents were getting ready to go out on the town. Beloved is a highly complex fragrance begins with top notes of fresh floral ylang ylang, rose petals, jasmine. This is followed by lovely base notes of vetiver and sandalwood. I am just in love with this soap!
4. Orange & Clove - Do you remember way back when, when people poked whole cloves in oranges for an amazing scented household decoration? Well, that is exactly what this soap smells like! It will bring you back to your childhood. It is made with orange and clove essential oils and colored with natural botanicals so this is a 100% natural soap.
|Orange & Clove|
3. Positive Energy - We could all use more positive energy in our lives and this soap is an easy way to get some! Positive Energy is a stimulating blend of citrus (grapefruit, lemon and lime) along with hints of fresh cucumber and jasmine, and a touch of pineapple, blackberry and champagne. It is certainly an exciting and uplifting mixture of scents!
The fragrance of this soap is positively edible! It is a full bodied and smooth beer fragrance blended with creamy oatmeal, orange peel, butterscotch, farm-fresh milk, nutty almond and rich vanilla. Are you salivating yet? Of coarse, there is plenty of beer in there too! To top it all off, there is finely ground oatmeal in the top (white foam) portion of the soap to give it a good head.
And the number one selling soap for Faith, Soaps & Love in 2016 was...........
1. The Perfect Man - Imagine, if you will, a man who is confident, trustworthy, successful, romantic, sexy, sensual, daring, with a great sense of humor. Would you call that...The Perfect Man? This scent is similar to Blue de Chanel. It uses only the finest, expensive fragrance notes; it begins with fresh, daring notes of Japanese grapefruit, bergamot, and lemon; followed by middle notes of peppercorn, ginger, jasmine, aquatic marine notes, and a hint of peppermint; sitting on expensive base notes of natural patchouli, cedar, vetiver, labdanum, and frankincense. Now this is The Perfect Man! While there is only one Perfect Man (Jesus), this soap will make your man (or yourself!) smell amazing! I do not guarantee it will make him perfect, it will just help him smell perfect!
|The Perfect Man|
Hopefully you have tried at least one or two of these! Be sure to include a couple with your next order. Now......go wash your hands!